In one minute, sanitize devices, robotics, headphones, toys and more to a 99.99% kill*. Lab tested and UL/UL-C Certified.
Trolleys are designed for devices on the move! Our popular Tech Tub2 Trolleys now include options which have a UV Tech Tub to create a complete device charging, storing and sanitizing solution. The green tub stores, charges and locks up small sets of iPads®, 11” Chromebooks™ and other tablets and the blue tub sanitizes them. The large UV chamber of the blue tub sanitizes laptop keyboards and screens (when open), VR headsets, headphones, robotics and other commonly used classroom items. Sanitizes one tablet or Chromebook at a time.
- One minute to sanitize to a 99.99% kill* of common hospital and classroom viruses and bacteria
- Fully enclosed sanitization chamber (no UVC exposure to user)
- Sanitizes tablets, Chromebooks and other devices, robotics, headphones, toys and other commonly used classroom items
- Chromebooks can be sanitized while open, cleaning the outside, germy keyboard and screen
- Large chamber also fits VR headsets, headphones, robotics and other high-tech and low-tech classroom items
- The UV bulbs turn on only when the door is closed securely and start button is pushed
- UVC filtering window (to check bulbs are working)
- Lights on the door also indicate UVC sanitization status
- UVC bulbs have shatterproof sleeves to prevent glass and gases from escaping if a bulb is broken
- Bulbs emit UVC radiation at a wavelength of 254nm which is proven to be effective at eliminating bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Bulbs are arranged to provide complete 360 degrees of irradiance and the highly reflective polished aluminum chamber maximizes effectiveness of the UVC bulbs
- Bulbs are easy to replace by educators (available from Copernicus) and are rated for 11,000 hours**
- UL/UL-C Certified***
- 12 Medical grade testing cards to check effective germicidal level of UVC (monthly checks are recommended and additional cards available from Copernicus). Learn more about disometer cards.
- Mounting hardware to secure tub to a surface or can clip onto a Tech Tub2
*Kill rate based on third-party Biological lab testing (BSL-2 certified facility). A 99.99% kill is achieved on Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA or staph infection), Escherichia coli ATCC 25922 (E. coli), Streptococcus pyogenes (strep infection) and Coxsackievirus (hand, foot and mouth). Please note, on H1N1 (influenza A), a 99.9% kill rate is achieved.
**Phillips brand bulbs are easily replaced and available from Copernicus. Bulb hours may vary based on frequency of use.
***The UV Tech Tub can be attached to trolleys with other UV Tech Tubs and Tech Tub2®s for easy transportation and storage. Before operating the UV Tech Tub, remove it from the trolley and place on a surface that is at least 30” above the floor. Do not place the UV Tech Tub on the floor. This is to prevent accidental collisions that can cause damage or injury from impact and tip over.
Tech Tub Trolley:
- Includes 1 Tech Tub2® that holds 6 devices
- Charges 6 iPads, Chromebooks or tablets
- Adjustable handle
- Ideal for transporting small quantities of devices
- Durable 3” casters
- Compatible with USB-A iPad Adapters only. Please call for USB-C inquires.