This at-home or in-classroom, mini-kit is an entry-level coding kit ideal for schools or districts implementing coding into their technology plans for the first time.
Support up to 30 learners Grades 3-8 with this in-class or at-home Creators Coding Specialty Bundle. Engage students to the hands-on side of coding and engineering through a combination of a subscription to our coding platform, SAM Studio, Bluetooth-enabled blocks, NGSS and Common Core-aligned activities, and certified educator support.
The Creators Coding Specialty Course Bundle allows students to code, create, and experiment at home or in school regardless of further changes to their learning environment.
Features and Benefits
- 10+ hours of Grades 3-8 CSTA-aligned activities and lesson materials written by teachers
- Affordable, 1-1 or 2-1 model means students can make their kit their own
- Portable and flexible- Comes in a tray with a snap-shut lid for easy transportation and storage
- Facilitates in-school or at-home set up for schools or districts
- SAM Studio provides visual, flow-based coding and immersive block-based coding, covering all student skill-sets
- Designed for teachers of all levels of coding and STEAM experience
Creators STEAM Specialty Course Bundles include: 15 Creators Coding Kits + 1 Charging Station + Yearly Subscription to SAM Studio
What's in the kit?
- 2 DC Motors
- 100+ Building blocks and Accessories
- 2 Wheels
- 1 Roller Ball
- Car Chassis
- 2 Large Lego compatible Casings
- 1 USB Charging Cable