Educating students with robotics is a great way to engage with your students AND help them learn programming and problem-solving skills. This is exceptionally helpful for students that learn in a tactile fashion.
UBTECH Education’s UKITs support science education that meets NGSS and implements the 3D learning model, allowing teachers to deliver engaging instruction.
- A comprehensive building kit with sensor integration is included. No additional pieces are required
- NGSS-aligned curriculum provides 5E lesson plans on integrated STEM topics
- UBTECH Education’s proprietary app lets students build and program their robotics projects with block-based coding
- Pre-designed models are included in the app or create your own custom robots
Wonder Workshop Dash & Cue
Take K-12 robotics to the next level with the Wonder Workshop Dash and Cue robots. Program them to sing, dance, respond to sound, tell a story, and much more!
- Available in multiple packs with full robotics curriculum guides
- Not only learn robotics but coding, math, creative writing, game design, and more!
- Progress tracking and classroom management for the teacher
- Optional Professional Development mini-course available depending on pack you choose
Terrapin Logo Bee-Bot and Blue-Bot
The Terrapin Logo Bee-Bot and Blue-Bot are great for introducing coding and robotics to young students (K-2).
- Young students learn to record Bee-Bot's movements using arrow keys & watch it go by pressing the green GO button
- Do everything the Bee-Bot can do remotely with the Blue-Bot
- Blue-Bot app adds extra capabilities not available on the Blue-Bot
- See & Say detects and respond with either a beep or a pre-recorded message when encountering another See & Say Bee-Bot or Blue-Bot
BirdBrain Finch Robot
The BirdBrain Finch is a robot that inspires and delights students learning computer science by providing them a tangible representation of their code.
- Responds to light, temperature, and obstacles, among many other capabilities
- Support for a range of programming languages and environments, with coding options for students from ages 5 to 105
- Designed to allow students to write richly interactive programs
- works with Snap!, Python, and Java