The all-around high-performance mini PC
The ASUS Mini PC PN80 series delivers amazing performance in a compact package. It houses up to two 2.5-inch storage drives plus two M.2 SSDs and offers Intel® Optane™ SSD H20 support. PN80 is powered by a desktop-grade Intel Core™ processor to give it the performance to tackle a wide range of tasks. An embedded power adapter complements its space-saving design, allowing users to place PN80 vertically or horizontally.
Measuring 20 x 20 x 6 cm, the compact 2.4-liter chassis of PN80 has a modern aesthetic that makes it perfect for offices. And at 2.5 kg, it can be mounted on a monitor via its integrated VESA mount. Specially designed vents ensure that it stays cool in any scenario.
Embedded power adapter
A built-in power adapter helps to keep any workstation clutter-free. PN80 can also be used vertically, standing on the desk or the floor.
An optional multi-storage customizable design can accommodate up to two M.2 SSDs plus two 2.5-inch SSDs or HDDs for flexibility.
PN80 can support up to four 4K displays or two 8K display via HDMI, DisplayPort (via two Thunderbolt 4 ports) and optional DisplayPort or HDMI port.
Lightning-fast Thunderbolt™ 4
The two Thunderbolt™ 4 ports on ASUS Mini PC PN80 give you unrivaled versatility with ultrafast speeds. They support USB-C Power Delivery and provide up to 40 Gbps data-transfer speeds for high-performance peripherals. Combined with the Thunderbolt 4 ports and HDMI port and optional Display or HDMI port PN80 can support a maximum of four displays.
All the right connections
With a full complement of I/O ports, connecting your Mini PC PN80 to your studio peripherals, display devices and networks is easy. There is a Thunderbolt™ port, a USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C® port, a 2.5 Gbps Ethernet LAN port, the latest HDMI® 2.1 port, and an SDXC card reader that puts your connectivity leagues ahead of the pack. ASUS Mini PC PN80 also sipports Wi-Fi 6 or Wi-Fi 6E, so you can easily connect, create and share on the go.
Built for business
VGA, DisplayPort and COM enable compatibility with all types of monitors and legacy devices like barcode scanners and receipt printers. This gives PN80 the versatility to be deployed cross a wide range of uses, including digital signage, point-of-sale systems and intelligent vending machines.
Support Wi-Fi 6 & 6E
Wi-Fi 6E uses the newly-available 6GHz frequency band, a band that can only be used by Wi-Fi 6E devices. This means it will not compete for bandwidth with non-Wi-Fi 6E devices. The 6 GHz band provides up to seven extra 160 MHz channels, providing more bandwidth, more flexibility, and less congestion.
A Kensington lock helps secure PN80 and a Torx® T5 screw prevents chassis intrusions when deployed in public spaces.
- 24/7 reliability test: A set of rigorous procedures ensures stable operation.
- Intel Dynamic Tuning Technology (DTT): Automated optimization to ensure best system performance.
- High-speed connectivity: Dual Thunderbolt TM 4, HDMI 2.1, Intel 2.5 Gbps LAN and WiFi 6E* built right in for stable and speedy connections.
- Support for four storage devices: Ready for up to two M.2 HDDs and two M.2 SSDs, support for PCI Express®4.0 x4, and PCI Express 3.0 x4.
- Embedded power adapter: 180 W adapter built into the chassis to minimize desktop clutter.
- Quad-display support: Drive up to four screens simultaneously, via one ultra-compact, sub-2.4L computer.
- New chassis design: Compact, sleek and stylish modern look that's ready to fit in anywhere.
- Intel Optane H20 SSD support: Storage acceleration for faster and more responsive performance.
- 11th Gen Intel processors: Latest technology for desktop-grade performance.