The ROG Strix X670E-F Gaming WiFi is the stealthy alter ego of the Strix X670E-A. A substantial power buff relays its inner demon, giving exclusive ROG overclocking utilities even more headroom to unleash the potential of AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series processors. And its black PCB and dark metallic heatsinks aesthetically match a wider variety of system hardware and build themes, while a dash of customizable color on its shroud subtly announces an ROG presence in your AM5 build.
- 16 + 2 teamed power solution rated for 90A per stage
- Dynamic clocking to simultaneously maximize Ryzen gaming and compute performance
- AI Cooling II uniquely balances noise and thermals for your system with a single click
- An x16 slot and two on-board M.2 slots are PCIe Gen 5-ready
- 6400 MT/s+, AMD EXPO, DRAM IC profiles, and AEMP
- Easy installation for GPUs and SSDs, plus simple BIOS resets and updates
- Faster-than-Gigabit WiFi that unlocks access to the low-interference 6 GHz band