Flexible Ultracompact Mini PC for Business and Industrial Use
ASUS ExpertCenter PN64-E1 is no lightweight when it comes to performance, boasting the latest 13th Gen Intel® Core™ CPU with Intel® Iris® Xe graphics. It can be specified in a variety of multi-storage combinations, including an ultrafast PCIe® Gen 4 SSD for rapid boot-up and app load times.
Powerful Performance for Daily Multitasking
The latest 13th Gen Intel® CoreTM processors deliver outstanding computing performance, enabling PN64-E1 to tackle intensive business tasks with ease.
ASUS ExpertCenter PN64-E1 features class-leading graphics performance, powered by Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics.
To cope with the heat generated by the high-performance 13th Gen Intel Core processor, PN64-E1 features a specially designed cooling system. This system consists of a self-cleaning fan module with flat heatpipes connected to full-size heatsinks, along with fan vents that are larger than those commonly found on mini PCs. All of this keeps the CPU operating at optimal temperatures.
Anti-Dust Self-Cleaning System
The innovative self-cleaning system in PN64-E1 keeps the heatsinks clean and also effectively ejects dust and other particles to prolong the lifespan of the system. A side effect is that fans remain clean, reducing the noise generated when in use.
- Powerful processor: 13th gen Intel® Core™ mobile processor with Intel® Iris Xe Graphics
- Next generation technology: Two Thunderbolt™ 4 ports and dual channel DDR5 memory
- Multi-storage design: Support up to two PCIe Gen4 M.2 SSD and one 2.5" drive
- Convenient connectivity: Up to Seven USB ports, including two Type-C Thunderbolt™ 4 ports
- 4K resolution & quad display support: Quad display located in the rear I/O panel including dual HDMI
- Crystal-clear Communication: Features Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation to provide crystal-clear online voice communication
- Reliability: MIL-STD-810H standard & extensive 24/7 tested to ensure long-term dependability